Bring some of the summer heat to your board!
Looking to slice in some huge carves and get your swerve on? look no further. Paris have blown any expectations, as always, producing one of the smoothest, funnest and strongest trucks we've had the pleasure of playing on. The Paris V3 is everything a longboard truck should be—playful, lively, smooth, and strong. Unbelievably strong.
Paris longboards trucks are producing the V3 using a new proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derIved from casting, extrusion and forging. Giving the Paris V3 Trucks a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other truck currently on the market. With theses new manufacturing process, a true T6 heat-treatment can be applied allowing for further durability.
A redesigned of the hanger's barrel and shoulders adding more material and reinforcing the baseplate with a support beam to increase strength and reduce stress to the natural weakspots. With new urethane components, the bushings top conical new shape offers improved support and rebound but still giving you that classic Paris Truck feelings. Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot cups giving you a ultra smooth turn and return.
Paris V3 180mm Longboard Trucks Crystal Blue Specifications:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process for More Strength
- True T6 Heat Treatment for Extra Durability
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins and Axles
- Hand-Poured, 96a Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of Paris 43° Baseplates
- 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols