New in for 2017are the Madd MGP VX7 range and here we have the VX7 Team Edition in Neo Chrome with Teal Scooter. The VX7 looks back to the VX5 and VX6 Team Limited Edition when it comes to styling, as it has a Neo Chrome deck with chrome bars with Teal accessories. The other big change is the deck going bigger and also the new DDAM M3 alloy fork added on.
The deck on the VX7 Team is made from 6061 T4 and T6 heat treated alloy to create a lightweight scooter that is built to last. The inner of the deck is fluted to remove weight but maintain strength to make the deck easier to ride. It measures in at 4.5" wide, making it easier to catch trick when boosting high and 3 degrees of concave to aid flicking whips now slightly longer at 20in long too.
The bars on the MADD VX7 Team Scooter in Neo Chrome measure in at 24" high and 23" wide but don't worry if you think that this is too big as they can easily be cut down to fit. They are oversized bars made from 4031 Japanese Chromoly steel. They are tough as nails and will last you a long time! They are fitted onto Madd's own threadless fork along with a Madd MFX sealed headset. This means you will have one of the smoothest spinning scooters at the skatepark.
The MADD Team Limited Edition VX7 in Neo Chrome Teal comes with 110mm alloy core wheels standard fitted with ABEC 9 bearings which means you will be rolling faster for longer.
Features of the Madd MGP VX7 Team Edition in Neo Chrome Teal:
- Deck: 4.5" wide x 20" long VX7 Team Edition, 6061 T4 and T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3 Degree of Concave
- Bars: 24" H x 23" W, 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized Fluted with 3* Concave
- Fork: DDAM M3 120mm Threadless 3D Forged Alloy
- Grips: 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- Wheels: 110mm 88A Filth Alloy Anodised Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Clamp: Madd Triple Clamp
- Brake: MADD MGP Composite Blitz Brake
- Bearings: K2 ABEC 9 Chrome Bearings
- Headset: MADD MFX Sealed Headset
- Weight: 3.9Kg