The ultimate whip for advanced riders ages 12 and above (roughly). There is no need to comprimise here as this is the ideal balence between weight, performance and durability. It is the lightest extreme scooter that MGP have ever created, landing in 9.3% lighter than its VX8 predecessor. This has been acceived through precise manufacturing and lots of hard thinking, and extreme testing.
Through the years, Madd Gear Pro have listened to their customers over 9 generation of the VX range to produce this optimum, incredible scooter, the VX9 Extreme Nitrous. Landing in at an incredibly light 3.32kg and tailored and tested by some of the worlds top riders you know your getting a whole load of scooter for your money.
Specifications of MGP VX9 Extreme 4.8in Nitrous
- 180mm MFX soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- Std Sized Bars 26in Tall and 23in Wide
- MFX X3 Cobra Clamp
- MFX Fully Integrated Headset
- Blindside Threadless IHC Fork
- 120mm Wheels Division Alloy Core
- Abec 11 Bearings
- VX( Fluted and Heat Treated Aluminium Deck 4.8in by 20in Long
- V2 Composite Blitz Brake