The MBS Matrix trucks revolutionised MBS's range about 10 years ago and now they have had their 1st big design change since they were created. The idea was to make the truck stronger, lighter, simpler and still keep the stability and accuracy the matrix is known for. After a lot of testing and prototyping the new MBS Matrix II truck is here!
Please note the current batch of Matrix II Trucks come with Orange Hard Shock Blocks not yellow.
No more springs and loads less parts make the truck simpler and stronger. The new design is the ShockBlocks which are a special shaped PU Blocks which give the rebound associated with springs along with damping of the eggshocks. There is still the adjuster to dial in the stiffness you prefer and also you can adjust the stiffness of the dampers and they are super east to change. There is also the brake attachment fixings if you want to ride with a brake for long decents on hard tyres.
This is the Standard Matrix II Truck with Yellow Medium ShockBlocks for super carving riding. You can change the blocks to give a stiffer ride if needed. There is also a Pro version of the Matrix II which is lighter weight and comes with stiffer orange ShockBlocks fitted.
MBS Matrix II Truck Features:
- New springless PU ShockBlocks Yellow (Med)
- Super compact geometry
- 22% lighter than original matrix truck.
- Stiffness adjuster in the bottom of the truck
- Independent toe/heel shock compression adjustment.
- Easy to change ShockBlock installation
- Smooth, flat, wide and easy to grind hangers
- Composite top trucks virtually unbreakable.
- Lightweight kingpin
- 12mm Solid Axles
- New 4mm head hardware without washers.
- 728g each truck
- 15.5in axle width (393mm)