The MBS Rockstar II Mountainboard Hub in Carbon Print is the evolution of board design from the last twenty years and bringing all the best features of the rockstar hubs back to be the definitive plastic hub for 8in 200mm tyres. The RockStar II Hub has been designed for not just mountainboards but also kiteboards and even dirt scooters that can take a higher pressure (up to 80psi) in a plastic hub. The Carbon Fibre Print hub look super fresh with black tyres or super bright with a green or yellow t3!
Sold individually now as each hub.
The MBS Rockstar II Hubs have the highest strength to weight ratio in the market and amazing impact resistance and stiffness to handle the higher tyre pressure. Many people want more versatility than the aluminium rockstar pro hubs with easy trouble free assembly and maintenance.
MBS Hub Weight Comparison (Set of 4):
- Twistars = 504.6g / 1lb 1.8oz
- RockStar IIs = 566g / 1lb 4oz
- RockStar Pros = 677.5g / 1lb 7.9oz
- Fits 8" Tires Only (Checkout FiveStar Hubs for larger tyres)
- Sold Each Hub
- Carbon Print Design (NOT carbon fibre hub)
- Does not include Bearings
- Recommended Max Pressure 80psi
- Each Hub without bearings weight: 141g
- Note Overall Bearing Spacing is 38.2mm if fitting on other axles.