The Veer was built with performance and durability in mind, the Etnies Veer Skate shoes has something to offer for any type skater. Comfortable, flexible, and durable. So much that Trevor McClungh has made this design his pro shoes. The slim, streamlined silhoutette with a padded tongue and collar lining which create a secure fit.
The outsole is formed from premium grade michelin tread giving us incomparable durability whilst the multi-directional tread boasts some insane flexibility. The Foam Lite insole and the EVA midsole leaves us with a comfortable, supportive and cushioned feel without loosing that underfoot feel. The tongue is lightly padded to give us comfort and support whilst offering ample breathability. This breathability is further enhanced by the perforated mesh quarter panel.
Etnies Veer Skate Shoes Black Gum White Trevor McClung Specifications:
- Michelin performance rubber outsole
- Multi-directional tread with a forefoot flex notch for flexibility
- Foam Lite 2 insole
- EVA midsole
- Slim, streamline silhouette
- Thinly padded tongue and collar lining
- Mesh tongue and perforated quarter panel for breathability
- Trevor McClung Pro Skate shoes