Naish has really pushed the limits this season with their Inflatable board tech and have introduced some hidden next level designs in all their models to propel their boards to new heights. The Glide was always the touring model in the line and now it is a touring racer with superb glide and tracking in the water and lightweight but stiff fusion dropstitch construction. Taking many of it's design features from the top of the line maliko board the Glide is really pushing forward the touring market.
The Nash Glide is designed for paddlers that want to explore further and cover distance with ease. The Glide offers improved performance and capabilities than the entry level SUP board while still being stable and easy to use. A combination of light and stiff construction and shaping gives confidence for riders to enjoy touring and take everything in their stride.
Glide further and faster with the Naish Glide a premium touring board that is overtaking most brands race boards in efficiency.
There are several sizes in the Glide but we have focussed on the 14ft x 30in which has extra cargo straps and gives heightened glide and really extends the gap from starter boards. Extra features on the Gide are Hydroslick Edges to reduce wasted energy creating a clean water release on the tail. Additional handles have been added on the nose making it easier to get the board in and out on slippery banks. Lastly the double density deck pad is soft but supportive when you are moving about on the board for those tight turns.
Nash Glide 14ft x 30in Touring Paddleboard Features and Specifications:
- High Pressure Rated = Superior stiffness
- Standardised Stiffness Rating - 5.8
- Ideal for riders upto 120Kg
- Length 14ft (426.7cm)
- Width 30in (76.2cm)
- Thickness 6in (15.2cm)
- Weight 11.3Kg
- Volume 327L
- Fusion Dropstitch = Superior stiffness + lightweight
- Hydroslick Edges = Increases paddling efficiency by reducing wasted energy from surface tension on the tail
- US Fin Box = More fin options + tool-less fin installation
- Double Density Pads = Easy positioning on the board + great grip while paddling + soft on your body while getting on and off the board
- Double Layer Rails = Greater durability + longevity + added stiffness
- Added Deck Handles = Easy to get in & out of the water in any situation
- Added Cargo Strap = Pack extra gear to go further!
- Accessory Mount = Attach your GPS or POV camera