The element series combines the legendary C-Skins fit with both warmth and technology to those young guns and groms starting their life adventuring in the water. Constructed solely from C-Skins premium true thickness neoprene, the element features an awesome XTend stretch material in the arms and shoulders to give those developing muscles every chance of catching waves. The high cut collar with glideskin coat on the C-Skins Element Junior Wetsuit gives superior UV protection on your little ones necks, without rubbing or rash. Special Mesh Skin panels on the chest and back will give pure comfort and eliminate wind chill to areas where your vital organs are.
All of this combined brings you the ultimate wetsuit for your little ones providing much needed protection, warmth and comfort all session long.
Specifications of C-Skins Element Shorty Junior Wetsuit 3/2mm in Navy Flo Red Cyan
- 3/2mm Thickness
- 30% Xtend neoprene shoulders and arms
- 70% Free Flex neoprene (lower body) for durability and easy pop up
- Mesh Skin chest and back protects vital organs from windchill
- Breathable flatlock seams - Lie flat against the skin to prevent rubbing
- Superseal Collar - comfortable and anti rash with UV protection
- Seamless Paddle Zone - Keeping arms and shoulders free from seams, eliminating rub whilst paddling
- Bright Colours - Hugely safer than traditional black wetsuits. Spot your children easily in the water
- True thickness - this is a scaled down 'real wetsuit' warmer than some equally priced alternatives
- Back Entry Zip - Easy entry so waste no time when the waves are pumping
- Key Pocket
- Ankle Zips for easy in/out