You know what they say! Dehydration can be a killer! Get yourself Mystic Brand MIZU Bottle for the journey!
WHO IS MIZU? - The original action sports water bottle brand.
MIZU M8 Mystic Brand Water Bottle:
- MATERIAL - Stainless Steel
- WEIGHT - 5.9 OZ
- HEIGHT - 261mm / 10.28"
- DIAMETER - 75mm / 2.95"
- VOLUME - 800 ML / 27 OZ
- CAP - Loop
- INSULATED - No
- Tap water undergoes 480 tests per month for contaminants, bottled water is only tested once per week (EWG.org).
- Bottled water is NOT tested for e. coli, required to reveal its source or required to produce quality reports.
- 40% of all bottled water comes from taps.
- All Mizu containers are made from food grade stainless steel. This 18/8 stainless steel is durable, easy to sanitize and corrosion resistant. Stainless steel is a safe option because no chemicals can migrate to beverages – not so for any plastic or aluminum.
- BPA is a synthetic estrogen used as a bonding agent and is found in most plastics to make it strong and translucent. The FDA has confirmed that toxins found in BPA leech from the container to the water and can cause numerous health concerns.
- Unlike single-use plastic bottles or lined aluminum bottles, Mizu containers are 100% BPA FREE.
- DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE – Many plastic and aluminum bottle producers claim to be BPA free, but there is no agency that confirms this to be true.
- If no BPA, then what is in there? Even if you assume that the companies producing BPA free plastic or aluminum, then what are they using? What new chemicals might be in there that we don't know can harm us? BOTTOM LINE - 18/8 food grade stainless steel is nothing but stainless steel - you know exactly what you're getting.
- Mizu only produces the highest quality products and offers a lifetime warranty to back them up.
- Since this industry is highly unregulated, many online sources for stainless steel water bottles that claim to be selling 18/8 food grade stainless are actually selling bottles that are made from 18/0 stainless steel. These bottles will actually begin to rust and can leave a “tinny” taste in your water.
- Mizu has built its reputation by focusing on quality, which has led to collaboration partnerships with some of the biggest and best brands in the world.