Introducing the latest and best version of the C-1 that the Dakine Kiteboarding boys have come up with; the Dakine C-1 Harness redefines the question of what makes a good kiteboarding harness. The answer; a harness perfectly suited and customised to the rider, offering un parallel support and performance that a generic harness cannot. That is where the Dakine C-1 Harness comes in.
Featuring an Adaptive Fit Composite (AFC) Texon Counter Stiffener, the C-1's unique ability to mould to the natural curvature of your body and spine with all the support of a hard shell design means the harness will lock firmly and most importantly comfortably onto your body with a fully customised fit. A customised fit offers better support without the harness moving around on your waist like conventional harnesses. To relieve any pressure points Dakine have added in memory foam zones to prevent any discomfort from occurring.
The C1's low profile design gives the rider more freedom of movement almost as though the harness isn't there making it the perfect choice for free ride/ freestyle and wave riders. Combine this with Dakine's new push button hammerhead spreader bar when twisting your body, toe side and wave riding has never felt so comfortable!
If you are looking for a harness that will grow with your riding offering outstanding support and ever improving comfort then look no further than the Dakine C-1 Kiteboarding Harness.
The Dakine C-1 tech specs:
- Adaptive Fit Composite with Texon counter stiffener
- Narrow/ low profile fit
- Push Button Hammerhead Spreader Bar
- Spreader bar webbing hold down strap
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Dual blade hook safety knife
- Two side key/ knife pockets with elastic loops
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment rings
- Buckle covers/ webbing keepers
- Option Spreader bar compatible
- 2 Year limited warranty