Making its come back for 2017 the Dakine Renegade Kiteboarding Waist Harness is everything you need for a low profile feel with outstanding support. Usually these two features combined cancels each other out, however with a hybrid dual density and pre curved support structure, these two features come together harmoniously as the Renegade really comes alive on the water with its performance and comfort!
Using memory foam in the typical pressure zones found in regular harnesses, the Renegade hugs and moulds itself around your waist as a harness should, keeping it locked in and preventing any slipping. Combined with it's pre curved structure, independent primary and secondary power belt and spreader bar down webbing strap, Dakine have designed a narrow profiled fit harness that offers better mobility in freestyle/ freeride/ surf kiteboarding without the uncomfortable riding up feeling.
Complete with a Hammerhead easy push connect/ disconnect spreader bar, the Dakine Renegade is the answer to your search for an affordable, quality and performance focused kiteboarding harness.
The front image of the harness is incorrect; the white stripes are BLACK. Photos are to be updated soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.
The Dakine Renegade Kiteboard Harness tech specs:
- Narrow/ low profiled fit and design
- Push Button Hammerhead Spreader Bar
- Freedom shape Spreader Bar pad
- Hybrid Dual Density pre-curved support structure
- Memory Foam pressure point relief zones
- Spreader Bar hold down webbing strap
- Dual Blade safety hook knife
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Buckle covers/ Webbing keepers
- Maniac and Option Spreader Bar compatible
- 2 Year limited warranty