The arrival of the Liquid Force Solo V3 has seen an even lighter construction than before with refined canopy profiling and adjustment to the bridling offering faster turning speeds, better power delivery, less flutter and superior low end performance. The Solo V3 features everything you need as do all, go anywhere, ride everything kind of kite with a wind range like no other.
We here at ATBShop test and trial the vast majority of products we bring in store to offer only the best in quality and performance, the Solo V3 exceeded our still highly anticipated views by offering us a free ride option that will suit the needs of any rider. Conventional light wind kites are heavy, lack in structure and turning due to construction and shape. However the V3 features a reduced amount of dacron alongside Challenge Triple Ripstop canopy material to keep the weight down. Further weight reductions are found in Liquid Force's low profile Synergy center strut while high sweep wingtips provide better relaunchability. The Solo offers more diversity in wind range and low-end power generation by using a wider aspect ratio with minor adjustments to the bridling to bring it back slightly into the window delivering a more consistent power delivery and stable feel.
Unparalleled efficiency, stability and wind range for anyone beginner to experienced and looking for that light wind alternative! The solo V3 performed amazing with a very large practical wind range for the kite size. For those of you who are constantly on the go or travelling abroad get your kick from kiting, the 9m and 12m also work great together as a super lightweight travel quiver and the 15.5m and 17.5m are your optimum light wind travel kites; especially when trying to save some dollar/ weight in your luggage allowance! The 17.5m is perfectly designed for light wind featuring extra lightweight bridling. Travel wise too with the new Mission Control Bar or Response Bar (both sold separately) to which you can fly all kites from the one bar so really saving the weight and cost.
While everyone heads in to size up to a bigger kite, you can make the most out of your session with the Liquid Force Solo V3!
The Liquid Force Solo V3 technical specs:
- Max flow inflation- 40% faster inflation
- EVA Foam scuff guards- protects LE against scuffs and impacts
- Challenge triple ripstop canopy- high strength to weight ratio
- Tapered LE tips- helps prevent bridle wraps
- 0.1mmTPU bladders- strongest bladder material available on the market
- LE English stitched seams
- Sandwich assembly
- One pump system
- Synergy strut- for extra rigidity, strength and profile
- High sweep wingtips- better turning speed and bar response
- Full rider adjustability- effortless adjustability of turning speed and bar pressure
- Layered frame- added protection in key areas of the kite
- Single strut design
- Lightweight build
- Webbing attachment point
- Tension trailing edge- reduces flutter and increases TE strength